2011年8月5日星期五

Jose mourinho training ground fatherly way. higuain: I comfort than any time all support you

This yzma to outstanding performance became real Madrid in the protagonist in Authentic Steelers Jersey
the preseason, unsurprisingly, super cup against Barcelona, this yzma will overwhelm higuain gets a start. Look, the Argentine striker turned into a jose mourinho's plan B, in fact, jose mourinho and is not snubbing higuain, he praised the jersey on one hand MaGan well, on the other hand, also not forget appease higuain, in the training pitch, jose mourinho with gestures and words to higuain transmission trust, and higuain also said, in their suffered many hardships, now more than ever, all enjoy football.

This yzma in pre-season get more playing time, and more outstanding performance for higuain added an a lot of pressure. Jose mourinho has the idea for the new season squad, and forward in this jersey starting place horse and gonzalo higuain, arise, and in tianjin and guangzhou two games in training, higuain are and substitute teams practice, which indicates the two choices in jose mourinho has will balance tendency in France. To this, higuain exactly is how to think about it? The Argentine said: "there is no doubt, I have been to play and compete with others, this to me is a challenge. Last year I'm sorry I cannot continue to take part in the contest, but now my state is one hundred percent. Before I can't do the best possible, however I currently completely ready to wait for the call of the club for the team and the fans effect is my pleasure, I also has been doing well."

Jose mourinho has not forgotten appease higuain. In training yesterday, jose mourinho pay close attention to the performance of the higuain, and jose mourinho often approached higuain, ask the latter situation: "smoking gun" little ", how?" Hear mourinho greetings, higuain always Custom steelers jersey
says grateful, but he also knows that, his face the pressure is enormous. Every year, higuain would face the test, even to himself don't know why, "the problems should not entirely by me to answer, though for me every year so." Higuain face this year as the test of the huge, his back injury and the outbreak of yzma, let he became the team's plan B, fortunately, he also has a jose mourinho's support.

In practice Thursday, people can see, jose mourinho have approached higuain, and showed a very gracious attitude, he lightly touched down in the sideline higuain head, and the latter is immediately stand up and, with jose mourinho's talk, always with aloof attitude of the cushite mourinho, appear smiling. Jose mourinho know, higuain now more than ever need to his trust. In the press conference, higuain admitted he had not beautiful, but now he has returned to the best. "I've been through so much pain, can now return to the court, I better than ever. Last season I can't enjoy the best, but now I am back. I've always wanted to do our best to the club and to me a very good fans and struggle."

Higuain to rival the yzma said: "the praise this stage karim played very well, I am happy for him, in fact I also happy for the team." That might have come forward to new, higuain said: "this is not my decision, but the manager and the President of cheapest authentic steelers jerseyes
the club's decision, now we well for the team's players, satisfaction. If there is a new striker to, also is not my decision. Whether I still karim, will do our best to help the team to win the title, goals. There is no doubt that I need competition position. For me it was a challenge." Often apart from the competition higuain, apparently never fear again meet the challenge. It is composed by pittsburghsteelersjerseyshopcom 08.06.2011




TAGS:mike webster jersey
aaron smith steelers jersey
Ben roethlisberger jersey
Heath miller jersey

没有评论:

发表评论