2011年10月6日星期四

With Mendenhall and Moore Spectators,Redman Is Ready For Playing If Needed

Lots of the workload at running back fell into the welcoming hands of Isaac Redman,
when Rashard Mendenhall and Mewelde Moore became spectators at practice on Wednesday.

"I just try to make the best out of every situation," said Redman. "If they can't go, I will probably be out there first, second and third down. It will be a lot to take on, but I welcome it."
This's a link for fans to get MLB Throwback Jerseys


Redman has been spelling Mendenhall all season to keep him fresh, but getting the extra reps in practice with the first team is something he knows will be beneficial if he does have to start or see more playing time against the Titans on Sunday at Heinz Field.

"It's a lot easier for me," said Redman. "If Mendenhall goes out the first series and I am in there, you aren't as prepared. You aren't used to it.In practice I will get more reps, different looks and run the plays that will be called. I will be prepared for that.Most fans also choose our Dallas cowboys jersey.

"I am preparing like I am going to be the main guy carrying the ball in the game. I have to prepare to carry the load."Through four games Redman has 22 carries for 107 yards, a 4.9 yard average. He has two receptions out of the backfield for 18 yards.

"You can't do too much useless in the backfield," said Redman. "It is how we lose yards. I would rather have a zero yard run than a loss. Our line is beat up, there is some inexperience. We have to establish the run. We need it. We need to shut people up. We have Max Starks back. Hopefully he can add some spark to the offensive line and we can get some movement."It is composed by lulumitchellandnessshopcom 10.07.2011





TAGS:new york yankees jersey
Atlanta braves jersey
Boston Braves Jersey

没有评论:

发表评论