2012年9月2日星期日

Bolt from the blue! C Luo threatened to go away from Real Madrid: I'm sorry! I want to leave!

C Luo finally debuted! La Liga League beginning of the third round, Real Madrid headed star C Lo finally broke his league goal drought, then one into two balls straight away to help Real Madrid one-third, that will Jose Mourinho's team won their first league victory belonging to the 12/13 season. The Portuguese star with two goals in the Bernabeu night again and describe their unique legend. Granada, opponents with the game on your C Luo, a bit lucky star's taste, since throughout 2012 C Luo legitimate Madrid scored 39 goals during the first ball of one's 2012 It turned out on January 7 this coming year, the team 5 than 1 swept the acquired Granada competition. All ready C Luo has scored 150 goals legitimate Madrid, among History scorer in solid Madrid 10, nonetheless efficiency of field uniform ball ranked first in ten shooters.Cheap San Francisco 49ers Jerseys Although the record of your night, C Luo was not happy, he didn't even celebrate his goal. C Ronaldo when the game media interview, C Luo explain their unique reasons not celebrate after scoring first, he stated: I chose to not celebrate because I'm certainly sad to club someone know why I'm sad. C Luo also further explained : Of course I'm sad not because I didnrrrt get the best players in Europe, in the end, this is a thing of the past. for Iniesta award-winning, That's not me surprisingly, his performance is worth this award, I additionally wouldn't know what can happen in the future , on the other hand am going to visit prepare for my national team, 49ers Women's JerseyPortugal national team that can be played the game. Then, Sale Radio ace Moderator Morena beams broke this news on Saturday, C Luo actually approached President Florentino and motivated to leave! The previous day the Real Madrid game against Granada, C Luo to locate the the President Florentino manager Jose - Sanchez will, Portuguese direct say he a very unhappy on the club, as well as leave Real Madrid. C Luo said back then: I would like to use a few minutes of energy, and I'm sorry, I'm going to leave Real Madrid, I am unable to, I can not stay here ... You should definitely C Luo Why probably wouldn't expect to leave C Luo did not say so. Aspen C Zloty leave speculation. The newspaper mentioned that C Lo with friends Marcelo has deteriorated As C Luo friends Marcelo Messi better captain Iker Casillas said the Golden Globes will vote to others, which seriously hurt the C Luo's self-esteem.Steve Young Jersey Cheap Aspen Daily News editor in chief of Real Madrid Leise Luo also revealed with a TV show Saturday evening's, C Luo and Marcelo relationship has become bad, as well as the two against one another well in the process, Cohen Bertrand played an incredibly bad role. It is composed by kittyshine49ersamllcom 09.03.2012
Tag
Patrick Willis Jersey Cheap

没有评论:

发表评论