2011年5月17日星期二

AC Milan announced the signing pro Tiewei 4 years: the decision to join Milan in January is 3 years after me

Earlier, AC Milan have officially announced the Philippe Mexes and Ta Yiwo to NFL Jerseys cheapjoin, and this one, Philippe Mexes to accept the "team"interview again proclaimed to the world that he joined AC Milan.

"I can now announce that the next 4 years I will be the AC Milan player, " By now, have nothing to hide, and in an interview, the former being sidelined with injuries in the back case of France, Rome said, "I am pleased Can come to this in Italy and worldwide, the greatest team, I am proud of, especially since I see them become the champions of Italy after the new division. "

Philippe Mexes spoke of when he joined AC Milan, some little-known detail: "1 month, I was free to negotiate the transfer of the team, when I decided to leave Rome, I took into account various factors, competitive On, as well as personal, I know that AC Milan chasing me 2 to 3 years, I think this is a win-win choice, we are on the overlap inMinnesota Twins Jerseys together finally. "

Philippe Mexes and then said: "AC Milan is for any player, are the coordinates of the ideal, the club is also in line with my ambition, I talked to Mathieu Flamini, France and Brazil in February after the warm-up match, I also Tiago - Silva, Robinho and Pato talked to, they did appear to know that I joined. Champions League next season will be my goal. "

Mexes said: "When AC Milan when the invitation to me, I did not hesitate, if I stay in Italy, AC Milan, Rome or only choice, otherwise I would choose other countries, because I have been in contact with Real Madrid . "

Today, Philippe Mexes is recovering from serious injuries, he may have to wait until September to return from injury, the French said: "I will work to restore and find the state, back asTexas Rangers Jerseys soon as possible. "
Ryan is actually a rocket in 2005 - Bowen, Miami 2006 James - Posey, 2007, Barnes told the Warriors have a good Nowitzki interference. But the Thunder lack of such defensive small forward, Nick - Collison in the semifinals of the Randolph's defense is very successful, but the Texas defense will suffer a lot, ibaka the same.

The role of Davis Brook

Westbrook is one dual-core as the Thunder, he was under a lot of criticism the Western Conference semifinals, compared to the other side of Ross received praise is unfair, but it does have some problems that Westbrook.

Durant is a Thunder attack first hand, but Westbrook is the team control the pace, he is a very prominent strengths and weaknesses of the players, with the strength of any opponent burst finish, butChicago Cubs Jerseys it is strange that, in the conventional Race three and Dallas battle, a total of 44 Davis Brook shot 14, one important reason is that the Mavericks like to use the defense, which also do nothing to Westbrook. If the Dallas defense force, Westbrook made numerous mistakes, then have the opportunity to plan Kidd back fast-break, in fact, up to Thunder 15.1 turnovers in the playoffs, more than the opponent close to 3 times, Westbrook averaged error of 4.5 times.

Equally, however, Westbrook's ability to guard the Mavericks can not be compared to any one, he is not Fisher, but also like Andre - Miller as slow, but also remember the bit in the playoffs, Kidd - Chris Paul when, how appalling it?

没有评论:

发表评论