2011年5月25日星期三

Lakers coach holds a modest but 4 years 18 million by the tool is that

According to NBA's official website reported thatMLB Jersey
, when the uniform of the U.S. media, the Lakers hired Mike - Brown as the new coach's message was published, as the old men of the Disciples, women struggled for the championship now is LeBron - James first sent message. Congratulations Lakers coach married in the same time, "little emperors" and also did not forget to compliment your own mentor, saying Brown "is a great coach."
"I just heard the officers talking about our team such a message, if this is true, I think the Lakers have been a great coach." James said. "Mike - Brown is a great coach, he brought us success. In Cleveland, he began to educate him to our defensive philosophy, which makes the team on the defensive much of the change in attitude, I think (the Lakers) to employ him as the team's coach, the Lakers another wise decision. "
"I respect him very, very fortunate to play under his guidance. Without his help to some extent, I think I will not be today's LeBron."
End of the interview, James oncePittsburgh Pirates Jersey
again stressed that "the Lakers really have been a very great coach."
But with the "little emperors" high-profile courting the opposite attitude, but it is headed Lakers star Kobe - Bryant. In that Brown will serve as head coach after the news, "Peter Pan" is a low-key and quiet choice response.
The issue for Brown as coach, Bryant has the Los Angeles local media to talk about your idea, but the face of such problems, "Peter Pan" rejected a reporter and did not comment.
Earlier this month, Bryant publicly expressed his assistant Brian - Shaw's support and hope Shaw will take over "Zen Master" - Phil Jackson left the dump. "Shaw and we are all very familiar, we will have a good communication with him, he has been taught in the team, so he will be very clear in your role and status of Washington Nationals Jersey
the team, I think this could help him better to lead the team forward. "
But Bryant's remarks, the Lakers management did not seem to accepted, although the ultimate chosen to replace Brown, "Master," the pointer, but the next series of questions the team will also be beginning to emerge.
How Kobe Bryant and Brown co-exist? Lakers management should also think about this problem.
Rainbow after rain. Five years of rehearsals, Wade found their own pace of life, his main job is to field a full-time under the father, the 9-year-old Zaire (Zaire) and 3-year-old Sion (Zion) dependent adult.

"I love basketball, andToronto Blue Jays Jersey
I respect the sport for me and my family could bring," Wade said, "I know what the most important thing is, now for me, the child is the most important thing . "

Since the divorce with his ex-wife Theo Vaughn, Wade and the other caught in the tug of war battle child custody, until March of this year, the Court finally awarded custody of two sons of Wade.

"They completely changed me, no doubt," Wade said, "I mainly focus on the daily arrangements for training and the kids. They made me understand a man's responsibility, a father's role, they really make I became more patient, more calm temper. "

Raising children is not an easy tasks, this one knows better than Wade, but it is he is willing to do.

"I am a person must not do," Wade said, "I have come up with a comprehensive solution, I first like a alarm clock, when to go to school, what to eat when all of this ... ... All I have to take good care. Minnesota Twins JerseyMy goal is to let them live in very easily, which I have been doing things. "

Said these words, Wade eyes full of joy, full of happiness, he has many times this season, children and reporters to share interesting stories in life. For example, in the Eastern Conference finals by Wade Tai - Gibson dunk, Zaire, in the hotel room the next day to study the action dunk Gibson father, did not forget to buckle finished shouting "Gibson" name to stimulate the father; As another example, Bosh played on a joy, the celebration is very interesting, the two children watched the game video the next day, Wade took the initiative to imitate the dragon Uncle Wang's action. These, perhaps Dwyane relentless power struggle.

没有评论:

发表评论