2011年6月24日星期五

From 2 years 0 to 2 years 62 ball ball! Manchester United, Real Madrid do not the new king of the legendary Red Devils

Mexico and Honduras for the Gold Cup semi-final extra time tomlb Jersey 9 minutes, small peas Hernandez teammate Denis Gris header ferry, at the far post the ball hit the net nest with the body, the score locked 2-0, to help smooth rounded out the finals in Mexico. This is a small pea of ??this Gold Cup scored the first seven goals, ranked No. 2 leading scorer of three goals in team-mate Denis Gris. In 2011, Mexico played a small pea, on behalf of 8 games scoring 10 goals. Count on behalf of Mexico last year played 19 games scored 11 goals, a small pea in the last 16 months, has played 27 games on behalf of Mexico scored amazing 21 goals! More alarming is the recent less than two years, has a small pea Guadalajara, Manchester United (Manchester United News @) and the Mexican national team scored a total of 62 balls! Now, the envy of the world with a mere 700 pounds on Manchester United picked up a goal machine!However, last year, when my father first told a small pea, would like to invite him to join Manchester United, he thought it was just a good joke nothing more. "My father told me the first time, a man very interested in me, I want to talk about. My father gave me the Manchester United chief scout Jim - Lawler's business card, I have never heard of this person's name, I do not I believe he is a Manchester United, I do not know if this is true, I thought it were merely the cover name of Manchester United, nothing more, because many of Mexico's often the name of each agent under the guise of giants, so I think is, 'This is just another trick of the broker's nothing', but my father told me, 'No, he really is the Manchester United man,' I told my father, 'Do not open about my joke', then, When I saw the father, whoColorado Rockies Jersey moved to tears, I know this is true, that is Manchester United. "

To further examine the small pea, Manchester United has sent scouts to observe up close the scene, and his father in front of his family, conservative this secret for three months, until last April, was officially announced that the Red Devils. To prevent leaks, even when he and his mother, sister, flew to Germany for Audi broker Cup with Bayern Munich for Manchester United's game, even went to his other family members say they go to Atlanta a few days. "We first flew to Atlanta, then went to Manchester until one hour before the signing, I was open, I phoned from Manchester My family and closest friends, told them the surprise, because not much time for Manchester United I had announced the transfer. "

In the last year to 700 million pounds transfer fee to join Manchester United, a small pea in the World Cup break a former World Cup champions France and Argentina the door; and is scored for Baltimore Ravens JerseyManchester United this season, 20 goals, and at the sub- Matt won the season - Manchester United Sir Busby Player of the Year Award, named the British media and even many of the best signings in the Premiership for the season. "I wanted my first season playing reserve may, perhaps, a team can get some playing time, but thanks all the coaches and my teammates, I got a lot more than I expected playing time! When I came to Manchester United, I want the people here, Manchester United board that spent so much money on me, is a good thing when I joined Manchester United, I know all about Manchester United's history, know win each of you to participate in the tournament how important it is, happily, we won the Premiership champions to win a championship is an incredible feeling and I do not want to
enter each season, 20 goals or 30 goals but can not get the trophy, in my mind, I just want to play more games, do my best to help the team win trophies now, everything is incredible, especially when me and my family to get the Premiership Medals when I let my family down to earth, became a player, I first and foremost a person, I do not think I am better than other people important in football, there are many beautiful and bad games, but I always do everything, I never give up, never stopPittsburgh Steelers Jersey running. "

The success of any people is not easy, small peas are no exception. In Guadalajara, he had not scored in two years, a goal, he even considered going to college to get degree in business administration, but fortunately, had been a player of his grandfather and father, Quan Zhu . Bazar small pea grandfather Barka representatives participated in 1954 World Cup in Mexico; on behalf of his father, Javier, Mexico participated in the 1986 World Cup, because the eyes are green, and his father were fans as peas, Hernandez also so called small peas. Small pea never thankful for my family, "not my family, I can not come on like football. A child, the first thing I remember is my dad children play golf course, I often TV watch him play my father and grandfather helped me a lot on the sidelines, the players do when they are attacking players, gave me many suggestions. ""Yes, I almost gave up football, I did not get playing time, Guadalajara coach I do not reuse. I do not know why, but I am a little frustrated and lost my self-confidence began to decline, I asked my father and my family, I still fit to play, I just want to play on the ball and I keep telling the team a week to train with, but not playing opportunities and I always stay in reserve to pass the time and my father, mother and my family helped me a lot and they told me that I spent so much time, the aim is to dream come true, and not easily give up and they said to me, the whole world wants to New York Giants Jerseybecome a professional player, I have enough Fortunately, although not in the first team until one day, I began to convince myself to enjoy the training, which helped me a lot. "

As religious reasons, each field before the game, Hernandez will kneel to pray in the middle. "I consider giving up football in school, I started to do that action when I began playing football when I do that action, just thank God help me I want to play every game, I would like to play many games I pray because of Thanksgiving. No, my teammates never make fun of me, they are very polite. "also revealed a small pea on his Manchester United teammates called," They call me odd check Lito, I sometimes cry Chico, all my teammates are my best efforts to call the nickname, because the pronunciation of weird, but they sometimes call me Kiki, Chico or Qiche the club an absolute majority of people call me chica or chico my family call me Harvey (Javi), when they will call me Javier angry. "Now, 112 million small pea has become the national pride of Mexicans, they played with the banner: "The whole future of the country are at your feet, leave you a hero, come back after you have become a legend." Rooney his strike partner much appreciated, "Hernandez totally incredible, since he joined Manchester United, he has been training very hard, and cemented his place in the squad. is a very small pea friendly people, always with a smile on his face, he will have a great future. "legendary striker Henrik - Larsson said," I think in addition to Ferguson, the no one will expect Hernan Fernandez will visit England in the first season performance so outstanding. small pea has already proven that he has scored crucial goals of ability, he can score in any way any angle. "opponent in the final U.S. Gold Cup star Landon Donovan said, "Little Pea is now the world's hottest shooter, he has the ability to instantly change the military situation." In Ferguson's eyes, is the future ofMinnesota Vikings Jersey small peas won the Golden Globe to a small king.It is composed by lulusunnynfljerseyhotcom 06.25.2011

没有评论:

发表评论