2011年6月7日星期二

Warriors coach ridicule mentor: Riley is a great deal I should not be the only error

ESPN / abc basketball commentator Mark Jackson - has become thereplica mlb jerseys
new coach the Warriors, Golden State management, today announced that the team will be Friday, U.S. time held a press conference to formally introduce Jackson White.Mark Jackson - New York Knicks had the effectiveness of the 1991-92 season, under the tutelage of Fortune Son - Pat Riley, Jackson coached the Warriors, so Riley's disciples, the addition of a NBA coach.Speaking of mentor Riley, Jackson is full of kind words, but words also have regrets."He is the leader, it is great, excellent speakers, good taste, worthy of respect, "Mark - Jackson said, "but he was also committed an error, that is trade me. He had all these great advantages, with the exception This has made ??a mistake. "At that time, Fortune child to Jackson to the Clippers in exchange for Doug - Rivers (now Ren Lvjun coach) and Charles - Smith."Even more interesting is, he basically admitted to me, he did make a mistake, so we often get this joke, "Jackson said, "but having said that, he really has an incredible basketball IQ. "Jackson said he still do remember very Duolai Li pep rally at the scene. "Too many scenes and exciting moment, "Jackson said, "No matter whether you played for him, whether you have not had the dream of coaching, he will not talk to you feel to do notes,"Jackson Said, "inspire the players to prepare for the big scene in this respect, he is the undisputed master. "Mark - Jackson became coach after the Warriors, NBA coach in the active duty had played the ball in the hands of Riley reached 6 - Doug Green Army - Rivers, Larry Eagle - Drew, Minnesota, C?te - Rambis, Byron Knight - Monty Scott and the New Orleans Hornets - Williams.

"You sit there, be able to learn everything fromPhiladelphia Phillies Jersey
him (coach) should learn something, "Jackson said, "Let the players responsible for their own games to stimulate their attention to detail, how the players get along, these are great ! "According to the Associated Press reported, New Orleans Hornets coach Monty - Williams has revealed that assistant coach Mike - Malone has officially left the team choose to join the Golden State Warriors coach his assistant, Mark - Jackson.Malone is with Monty last season - Williams came to New Orleans to teach together, in this time of a season, Malone is responsible for tuning the Hornets defense system. This season, the Hornets lost points, averaging just 94.04 points, ranked fifth in, well below the 102.7 points the previous season. In this one, Malone's contribution is absolutely obvious to all.After one season the league how teams are trying to form a new coaching team, and dedicated performance as Malone, the team has also been a number of phases, waiting for poaching time.Just two days ago, the Golden State Warriors had just announced by the old legend Mark - Jackson took over the post of team coach, and team parties contacted immediately by Malone himself, but also very much like Marlon Jackson coach to switch to their own sects, to Assisted the team to help themselves. The final negotiations by both sides, Malone finally decided to resign from the New Orleans Hornets assistant work in favor of joining the Warriors coaching staff.Prior to joining the Hornets last season, Malone served as a teaching assistant in the work of Knight, when Mike - Brown is the Cavaliers coach, and Malone as a coach at Brown, the last two seasons, to make the team the coaching staff is responsible for tuning the team's Milwaukee Brewers Jersey
defense.

In fact, long ago, has just assumed the Lakers coach Mike Brown - the former was inviting assisted his colleagues to continue, but Malone chose to switch to warrior, and perhaps in his view, the brave young team can bring their own To play a broader space.As overseas to play, Allen - Allen Iverson has disappeared from view for a time. The U.S. local time on June 7, just a 36-year-old Iverson's birthday, "SLAM" magazine is also the day of the "answer" to the interview, in the chat, Iverson reiterated he wanted in the NBA Union wishes to retire. The following is part of the interview topic Excerpt -Reporter: In the Turkish league, your legs by injuries, now fully recovered from it?AI: Yes, there is no estimated time for so long, in fact, the speed of recovery even faster than I thought.Reporter: overwork injuries, or anything else happen?AI: I actually play the first game when some of the problems, I was kicked a bit. In fact, this injury has really bothered me in the first half of the game. The injury is so bad that I had surgery.Reporter: How to evaluate the experience of playing in Turkey?AI: This is a very good period of time, I had the opportunity to play in front of fans there, they probably did not think I will appear in front of them. Where the fans are great, I mean, the Turkish fans and NBA fans are different, asLos Angeles Dodgers Jersey
they and NBA fans excited. Fans embrace me, this is great inspiration for me, but the progress of the whole thing is not my imagination so smoothly.I think if given the chance, I still hope to finish his career in the NBA. I did a lot of things here, but also a lot of mistakes, I think this is my reason to stay in the NBA. I am now trying to come back is to let you know that I am willing to play any role in which, as long as they give me another chance.Reporter: So when you see the playoffs, you would think, "Damn, I should have in there?"AI: You know, this is difficult, I can not go face to face these games. I try to watch the playoffs, but my feelings make me stay away from them. I mean, basketball is my love life cause, so I'd like to see a high level of competition, but I do not want to pay attention to these.

According to WEEI.com website reported that Celtic players - Ray Allen has decided to carry out the contract in the second year a player option, in order to select the next season to stay in Boston for the Celtics championship dreams continue to contribute to the impact of .Ray's move gentlemen, no one should be surprised. To select the rear of a 36-year-old Ray - Allen next season, Celtics still be St. Louis Cardinals Jerseyable to get a million annual salary from the contract (previously - Ray Allen and the team is a signed two-year contract worth 20 million, the first Years - Ray Allen grip player option); two years because the Heat was eliminated this season, the Celtics team are simmering down an air of revenge, but was eliminated from that day on, Ray - A London has been for the media that they intended to remain in Boston effectiveness.With Ray - Allen announced the implementation of a player option for next season, the current Celtics are under contract next season, players have up to 6 people, they are pulling Jane - Rondo, Ray - Allen, Paul - Pierce, Kevin - Kevin Garnett, Jermaine O'Neal and Avery - Bradley, and the total salary of $ 65,000,000 and certainly more than the league maximum salary cap provisions.Ray of the season - the Celtics Allen played a total of 80 games, averaging 16.5 points can be obtained, while the three-point shooting has reached a career high of 44.4%. In addition, Ray is still a gentleman had by the mid-season break Reggie - Miller hit three-pointers to keep the number of union records.Wade: They can understand. They know me, and I understand them. There are some things, and said transparent on the team better, our aim is victory, I want to win, LeBron also understand this truth. LeBron I said, I am also Chris said, and they have nothing I can not say. Series against the Chicago Bulls in the race, they had criticized me, this is not the. We definitely have enough respect between, but at some point, I hope to help them find the feeling, but sometimes they can in turn help me, help the team get better. I do not care if Mianchi someone, I'm just trying to do leader should do, do the
Chicago Cubs Jerseycaptain should do: stand up and express their true feelings at that moment.Reporter: LeBron does not look like every teammate has the right to scold other people at the crucial moment. So what kind of teammates when to do that?James: We were teammates, and we were no reservations. The rest of the season total to eighty-nine days, and I think our friendship enough to make us not worry too much, live in the present bar. As long as he has a point, then whenever he can and I said. Even if a competitor, he can challenge me in the locker room, you can challenge me in court, I respect what he did.

没有评论:

发表评论