2011年7月24日星期日

Clarence seedorf suggest that was adelman tactics limit says Barcelona powerful milan can still take the champions league

Saturday at noon local time, complete the training of clarence seedorf attended NFL Throwback Jerseys
the team daily regular news conference. This year has 35, although clarence seedorf has entered the end of his career, but he was back on the ambition never reduced, at the conference, the Dutch said the new season milan to win the champions league.

Coming to the new season, clarence seedorf says: "I for the upcoming season feels very good. Since the team training together since, our training is very good, each the players show can't wait to combat determination. Milan to believe they can win the champions league and the domestic league champions, and the team in any event. Especially the uefa champions league, we have been listed as target. At present it will become a thorn in the side of the Barcelona people, everyone wants to beat them. I think as long as we still talking about football, then does not exist invincible team. Barcelona is ahead of another team, but it doesn't mean that milan can't win the champions league. At the current squad, with the team full of strong power, and will last season to title we add confidence, more let us feel the team at present have impact the strength of the champions league."

Clarence seedorf says: "people who know me know, football occupy 80% of my life, when I tried to recover from injuries, but at that time I am not myself, my knee is severe, 11 years I don't complain, but to leonardo why don't I still play, I have been fooled, he told me, he is in the heart of my position, the next game will give me a chance, but in the next game, nothing. When he as inter milan coach, he let me say what I want to say, I say, I never complained that season, but I'd rather he told me his plan, no new york yankees jersey
I don't want to let me first team football, also don't want to let him treat them like a youth team players treat me like that."

Ibrahimovic in milan this summer's first warm-up game, not only in a remarkable run scored two goals and offer four assists. The cause of the weak opponent is on the one hand, but the Swede's good condition also left a deep impression. Talking about ibrahimovic in training performance, clarence seedorf said: "I think ibrahimovic state has very well, after the holiday changes, his body has got a lot of rest, and now he restored to a full of the spirit of the soldiers like." And said to Antonio cassano, clarence seedorf said: "he is a little tired, and he has no ibrahimovic. Good condition, but I believe that cassano will adjust themselves on time arrive, he showed in training he wants to be a good player determination."

Clarence seedorf also talked about the controversial "Mr. X", from previous milan revealed about the player's information see, clarence seedorf is likely to face and the "Mr. X" competition, this Dutch said: "for me was not there at the so-called Mr. X or what other people is, as a member of the team, I hope that milan can put more good players to here, even and I play the same position player. Because of the high level can play the more players, the team's strength is stronger, our competitiveness is greater, it helps us to win another victory. Like milan this play will, in every position have choice of players, this is very normal. Although the position with players will bring me the pressure of Atlanta braves jersey
the competition, but through competition, our competitiveness is also increases subsequently."

Playmaker has been the most favored position, clarence seedorf but since last season, Gerry o capturing the team, the Netherlands since person is always arrangement in the middle or small of the back to the left of the position, and clarence seedorf's performances are ShiQiShiFu. Clarence seedorf says: "whether this playing what position, I will obey the arrangement of the coach." But the Dutch are implicit expressed his intention: "I hope personal tally for the season to at least 10. Of course, this is my position on the pitch restriction. If we play the playmaker, I am very confident to reach the goal, but if I by the position after as last season, so as happened, to achieve the goal it is very difficult. But I was happy with last season, I can send out assists for his team-mates. Anyway, the team's victory is always better than personal goal more important."

Conference, clarence seedorf also said the new season milan defending the path of the main competition: "for a new round of of the title race, I think now of the Juventus have so much potential, and now with the team and hungry for success. Inter milan invited a great coach, add sperry, have to show a special coaching ability, even if the players are not so big hands, he can also make the team showed competitive enough, but now he hand holds a lot of great players, so I look forward to a strong inter milan. Naples,Boston Braves Jersey
too, I hope they of the new season can last season as excellent performance and."

Now the man's world number one tennis djokovic appeared this week milanello training base, with his hero, this meeting including clarence seedorf, he is also new wimbledon champions are favorite players. Clarence seedorf in conference to evaluate the djokovic: "great champion always appreciate between. Djokovic is a lovely guy and he, we at milanello meet of the very happy, I asked him in this year's man the achievements of the tennis said, we also agreed the congratulations must have a chance on the tennis court on a see (laughs)." It is composed by lulumitchellandnessshopcom 07.25.2011




TAGS:Boston red sox jersey
Chicago blackhawks jersey
New york rangers jersey
Philadelphia flyers jersey

没有评论:

发表评论