2011年7月11日星期一

Scholes: England's poor because of some selfish

Manchester United midfielder Paul Scholes retired from the past low-key style, nfl jerseys supply many media interviews, some of the things talked about in the past. Commenting on Paul Scholes before the performance is always unsatisfactory when the England team, said a major reason is that the Three Lions players are too selfish, always thinking about self-expression.Scholes quit after Euro 2004, England was a saying that he was head coach Sven-Goran Eriksson left half of total dissatisfaction with his playing, why they quit, but Scholes told "Sunday Mirror" interview that position no problem, he does not like the England team atmosphere, and some selfish players.

"Sunday Mirror" Scholes quoted as saying: "I had had enough, when you go to a team, you want to be part of the team, and played well, but there are some players and honor only the pursuit of individual performance . ""Could have been just a simple kick for 10 yards passing, but they may try to play kick 80 yards long pass, they do so is to highlight their own.""Let me play the left wing was never the problem, when I also played in the Manchester United left back, I do not remember how many times in that position my goal ratio is very good, so that's never been a problem . "Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher said, the pain of losing in the Red Army in England, when more than Paul Scholes has a different view. "Whether Manchester United or England, you always hate to lose, perhaps it is one of the problems, that is, really care about England's honor.""I think this is definitely a factor, some players just use England as a springboard, the purpose is to better the club. I do not know you have a feeling that 'these people into the England team for what', I think some people are very selfish, they just want a personal honor and performance, want to minnesota vikings jerseys own headlines, and then make a profit, which is England's biggest problem, some of them are too selfish. "

Scholes also talked about some other topics, including Manchester United's signings this summer, he has three new players that are very good. "They look all good players, obviously Ashley - Young is a proved himself in the Premiership players, he has entered the stage of England, played on a Shihai goals, so he looked is a top player. ""- Phil Jones, also looks a promising rookie in the past few years, and Blackburn clash, against us too, he is a tall, strong, powerful guy in the next few years will more to the better. ""Gate-keeper, Degea, to be honest I do not know how, coach and Eric - Steele (goalkeeper coach) have long clear we need a replacement, so they have time to pick hope they choose the the right person. "Scholes fact, there is a personal dream did not materialize, that is representative of his childhood idol club Alder Beckham (league football team) play, he regrets that, if health permits, he could achieve this desire. "I'm sorry, I never had the opportunity in Bangdeli Stadium (Alder Beckham's home) to play, I thought he might have the opportunity to play there in a Cup, but unfortunately did not materialize. ""People think I grew up in Alder Beckham is an Alder Beckham fans, so I will finish my career there, though they never touched me and if I feel like I can continue to play, then Alder Beckham will be a choice, if possible, I will definitely consider joining them. "Even today, there are many retired people Scholes and regret, - Gary Neville, believes that ginger may be the first to retire too early. "In my opinion, he retired too early, as a fan, I would want to see him play every game, his style so I like simple and beautiful.""But for his own, perhaps now is the right time, he is a person who does not like a fuss, when he made a decision, it will persist in the end, he does not like to sit on the bench, but the most important thing is that he feel it is time to retire, this is the most important. "

"He demands of himself is very strict, very demanding of himself, I do not know if away embroidered soccer jersey he will go when the coach would look like, but I think he might one day let us all once again surprised."Scholes himself has talked about the possibility of coaching, he said: "I think Manchester United did not think I would choose all the way coach, but I do not know, I might want to coach. I hope I can gain a Manchester United two years of coaching experience, maybe more, then we might have naturally. ""I'm Mark - Hughes know much, but look how good he coached to do, I am going to Manchester United in the end do not yet determined, but in the preseason in August when I will meet and talk about the coach I'm sure he has got an idea, I think it will be closer to a coaching role, rather than the club ambassador, perhaps to the reserve, I'm not sure. "It is composed by lulusunnynfljerseysupplycom 07.12.2011



TAGS:home embroidered soccer jersey
houston astros jersey white carolina panthers jersey
light blue carolina panthers jersey

没有评论:

发表评论