2012年7月16日星期一

Lucio stripped Inter shirt immediately turned against him: 30 Juventus Serie A crown

Local time on July 14, Lucio responsible for wearing the Juventus non colored documents sword shirt is officially unveiled, the Brazilian central defender has opened a brand new chapter of career. Merely a day after Lucio authentic soccer jerseys for salewill have an interview with reporters behind Juventus' Serie A 30 crown, that should undoubtedly pose a task to his former club Inter Milan. In an interview with Corriere dello Sport, Turin Sports Daily, La Repubblica Italian mainstream media, Lucio straightforward, said: Juventus exactly get how Serie A champion? Within this Agnelli President within the issue,drogba jersey sale I contain the same views: 30 times. I respect the first Inter Milan teammate, the difference is I am an example of Juventus. I want to prove to the world, Inter Milan ignore me, is perfectly wrong. Join Juventus this result, Lucio is really proud: In my career, it's an important choice. Select Juventus, because Let me be able to take care of the highest standards. I seemed to be able to covered with black and white sword Juventus shirt and turn proud of, I am the team to build every effort Bianconeri get home to the ranks of your top teams, the team's spiritual strength are staggering. Lucio's comments go through the Italian media is stunned. david villa jersey saleFootball Market website could be interesting, said the Brazilian defender may forget, a little while ago he was an Inter players. Indeed, Lucio's remarks, has it been to the old club Inter Milan declared war on it? 07.16.2012
Tag
custom netherlands jersey

没有评论:

发表评论