2012年7月19日星期四

PSG unveil young star Verratti

Italian teenager Marco Verratti continues to be presented to the media as Paris Saint-Germain's third signing from the close season. Verratti, 19, joins PSG on the five-year contract from newly-promoted Italian side Pescara.New York Giants Jerseys The players allow me to share great champions, Verratti told reporters with a press conference at Parc des Princes. I've seen them on the telly and now I'm training along with them. It gives us a huge decision to do well here. It doesn't happen on daily basis that a young player can enroll in a great club such as this. I'll do my advisable to repay PSG's faith inside me. I'll do my much better to repay PSG's faith within me. Marco VerrattiAuthentic eli manning jersey Verratti, compared to Juventus midfielder Andrea Pirlo by PSG coach Carlo Ancelotti, is an Italy U-21 international and was named in Cesare Prandelli's provisional Italy squad for UEFA EURO 2012. We are certainly happy to announce the transfer of Marco Verratti, said PSG president Nasser Al-Khelaifi. He's young and that we believe he's the way forward for Italian football. Can be he'll have a big impact at PSG. He's young and talented and we also expect a great deal from him later in life.- 3333- Verratti joins Argentinian forward Ezequiel Lavezzi and Brazil centre-back Thiago Silva in moving to big-spending PSG. It is composed by kittyshinegiantsjerseyscom 07.19.2012
Tag
michael strahan authentic jersey
kids giants jerseys

没有评论:

发表评论