2011年9月29日星期四

Mertesacker: A year ago I had ready to join Arsenal

Mertesacker in the Champions League match interview admitted that Werder Bremen are not prevented, Authentic Steelers Jersey
the summer of 2010 he was ready to join Arsenal. The name of the tall central defender was already abandoned the desire to move to the Premiership, Wenger again until last month proposed offer.

"In the three days before the transfer window closed I know the Arsenal transfer operation to do," Mertesacker said, "I do not know anything about this previously, I was in a good state of Bremen, I was captain, and deal with the club team of all things, my heart completely in Bremen and then Wenger called my agent said, 'Maybe you can come to me' or something similar, I have to do as he says A year ago, when he asked me to join, Bremen did not agree to release. "Wednesday had just spent 27 birthday Mertesacker in the phone not long before Wenger came to North London.

"A few years ago I wanted to participate in the Premier League," he said. "For me, this is a huge challenge. My family and friends that if you agreed to help me, then we meet this challenge together."

Mertesacker said playing for Arsenal is a very new thing, all the gunmen are different. "Completely different, especially in training, compared with other clubs, here passing train more. There are some small details, such as a game every four days there, including the Champions League for me and the club, it is is a challenge, the team young and full of potential. "

While going through when the team came to rebuilding the team, but this name has participated in all five games since joining the league and the Champions League in the back do not mind.

"I want to be part of the club, which is the main reason I came here, we must quickly regroup. We have some good players are in bed when all return, we will be very strong in the day before, everyone must and to improve and adapt to this league and London life. "

Mertesacker is also said despite the poor start, but still looking forward to the future of the club. "We want to Troy polamalu jerseywin the Champions League trophy, we also want to dominate the league, we have a great goal to achieve."

And Jens Lehmann as Germany's defender joined Arsenal from the Bundesliga, he acknowledged that the team-mates frequently and exchange, including the former Arsenal player Sylvester. "I received many suggestions from Lehman there, since the 06 World Cup, he is our goalkeeper in the German town of London and may live as I have been there from the many suggestions Sylvester and I He played a year with the ball. Premiership more interesting, faster, more intense physical collision. I have to adapt. "

For the derby, he said: "Many people have told me something Derby and I am looking forward for Arsenal, this is a special race. And not the same as in Germany, you can not put Bremen and Hamburg competition compared, because they are in fact not a city, so the North London derby is more important. "

Will be directly on the bit for Emmanuel Adebayor, Mertesacker said: "He is high and fast, for the Spurs, Arsenal, Real Madrid went into a lot of the ball, he is a fantastic player, I must be careful . "It is composed by pittsburghsteelersjerseyshopcom 09.30.2011



TAGS:Premier steelers jerseys
Authentic steelers jerseys
Super bowl xlv jerseys

没有评论:

发表评论