2011年9月27日星期二

Pittsburgh Steelers Get Ready To Show Their Style

The players of Steelers are competitive in everything they do. From the football field, toAuthentic Steelers Jersey
ping pong and pool in the locker room and everything in between, the competition sometimes can be fierce.

The competitive spirit flows over into their fashions as well, and will be on display in full force when players and their families take part in the annual Steelers Style Fashion Show, presented by American Eagle, Highmark and Reebok, on Thursday, Oct. 6 at the Heinz Field East Club beginning at 6 p.m.

"When we go to away games, the airplane is like a fashion runway itself," said Hines Ward."You pull out your best suit for the road games because all of the guys are going to be looking at you."Providing a huge range of (Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys) at competitive price.

Ward, who wore some wild costumes while winning "Dancing With the Stars" this offseason, will be one of the show's co-captains along with LaMarr Woodley. But don't look for him to sport any of those dancing threads on the runway.

"Oh no, I don't have any of them," laughed Ward. "I have some threads when called upon I am ready to come out and put on a show."

Woodley, who initially said he has a basic style and would have to find "something in my closet" to wear, thought twice and plans on sporting a custom suit he recently ordered.

"I have a lot of fun doing the fashion show," said Woodley."You have a chance to be a model for a few hours and Troy polamalu jersey
get rowdy with the fans. The families love it too because they get to dress up."

Ward shows that he has the best style on the team, while Woodley gave Will Allen the nod for best dressed. But who is the worst dressed?
A link for NFL fans to pick the (Authentic Steelers Jerseys),please support our jerseys.

"Aaron Smith or Troy Polamalu for sure,"said Woodley.

Smith laughed when he heard he was on Woodley's worst-dressed list.

"They threw me out there?" asked Smith. "Last time I checked I thought Troy was worst dressed. Neither one of us care what we wear. I just get up and get dressed and go. I just need clothes to get me where I am going."

Ward, though, offered a different opinion, playfully giving Larry Foote the honors of for fashion challenged.

"He said that because I am critical of his dress code and I am always on him," said Foote."They are taking a shot at me. They are still on me because in 2005 the dude that does my suits sent me a bad suit and they are still holding on to that. Six years. They are still on me. Normally I am the best dressed one." It is composed by pittsburghsteelersjerseyshopcom 09.28.2011


TAGS:Steelers kids jerseys
Steelers ladies jerseys
Replica steelers jerseys

没有评论:

发表评论