2012年4月12日星期四

A league source told Jason La Canfora that Parcells informed the Saints he wouldn't replace Payton on an interim basis

I think we will go at east 9-7 Brees or no Brees Cam is fairly Really good. I think you are right they will give him want he wants. If they don't they will implode if they are doing they however have got a shot at the Super Bowl. Hey gentleman I'm a big Panthers fan....but just hoping they don't give him what he wants a guy can hope for that most popular. Right?

In addition to Payton's suspension, assistant head coach Joe Vitt was suspended for six games and Loomis for eight video games. Former Saints defensive coordinator Gregg Williams has not appealed his indefinite suspension Cheap Giants Jerseys.

Bill Parcells spoke with New Orleans Saints coach Sean Payton and general manager Mickey Loomis with regards to the team's interim job for your 2012 season, but he said Wednesday that it's time for him to stay retired.
I've been out quite a at the same time now. I have a different life. I'm very happy with that, Parcells said on ESPN's SportsCenter.

A league source told NFL Network insider Jason La Canfora on Tuesday that Parcells informed the Saints he wouldn't replace Payton on an interim basis.

I do possess a very great regard to the coach of one's Saints, Sean Payton, said Parcells victor cruz jersey, who experienced Payton on his staff in Dallas. I like him very much personally. ... My initial thoughts were about him.

Parcells said he later met with Loomis but we didn't speak too much with regards to the job.

In my mind, I didn't in fact feel an inclination to do that, Parcells said of coaching the Saints mario manningham jersey.

Parcells said he was most concerned with Payton's welfare and wants to help him any way I can.

Payton's season-long suspension begins April 16 and will finish after the Super Bowl, which will take place for the Superdome in New Orleans.

Parcells -- who coached the New york Giants, New England Patriots, Big apple Jets and Dallas Cowboys and is a Pro Soccer Hall of Fame finalist -- said he talked to Payton after the NFL introduced the Saints' punishments to the bounty program the workforce ran from 2009 to 2011. Payton was suspended for your 2012 season, meaning the crew needs an interim coach.


It is composed by kittyshinegiantsjerseyscom 04.13.2012
Tag
kevin boss jersey

没有评论:

发表评论