2012年4月23日星期一

Sanders tweeted that he was upset his sons were involved with estranged wife

NFL Network analyst Deion Sanders tweeted Monday about an apparent run-in around himself and his estranged wife, Pilar. Pray for me and my boys and girls now! Sanders tweeted. They just witnessed their mother and a friend jump me in my place. She's planning to jail n I'm pressing charges! Sanders later tweeted that he was upset his sons had been involved inside incident Cheap Saints Jerseys. I'm sad my boys witnessed this mess but I warned the police department listed here that she was gone try n harm me and my boys. This is on my mama! he wrote. He also tweeted a photo of himself and his sons filling out paperwork, writing that he was filling out police reports now. Thank God for this platform to issue the Truth, he tweeted Darren Sproles camo jersey. Sanders, a former cornerback who was inducted to the Professional Soccer Corridor of Fame previous calendar year when a 14-year career, filed for divorce from his wife in December, according to TMZ.com. Pilar Sanders filed a lawsuit towards Deion Sanders in March, reported by The Dallas Morning News. It is composed by kittyshinesaintsjerseycom 04.24.2012
Tag
darren sproles authentic saints jersey
Deuce Mcallister jersey
Garrett Hartley jersey

没有评论:

发表评论