2012年4月23日星期一

Sanders tweeted that he was upset his sons were involved with estranged wife

NFL Network analyst Deion Sanders tweeted Monday about an apparent run-in amongst himself and his estranged wife, Pilar. Pray for me and my young ones now! Sanders tweeted. They just witnessed their mother and a friend jump me in my area. She's likely to jail n I'm pressing charges! Sanders later tweeted that he was upset his sons were involved inside incident Authentic Throwback Jerseys. I'm sad my boys witnessed this mess but I warned the police department right here that she was gone try n harm me and my boys. This is on my mama! he wrote. He also tweeted a photo of himself and his sons filling out paperwork, writing that he was filling out police reviews now. Thank God for this platform to issue the Truth, he tweeted Aaron Rodgers Jersey. Sanders, a former cornerback who was inducted in the Pro Football Corridor of Fame final year upon a 14-year job, filed for divorce from his spouse in December, according to TMZ.com. Pilar Sanders filed a lawsuit towards Deion Sanders in March, according to The Dallas Morning News. It is composed by kittyshinefootballleaguestorecom 04.24.2012
Tag
authentic tim tebow jersey
raiders jerseys
demarcus ware authentic jersey

没有评论:

发表评论