2012年6月26日星期二

Gerrard, who definitely are 34 as soon as the FIFA World Cup rolls around

England captain Steven Gerrard eliminated stepping down from international football on Monday and revealed his ambition to steer his team into the 2014 FIFA World Cup? in Brazil.cheap super bowl The 32-year-old Liverpool star's best string of performances for England reached a juddering halt on Sunday as his team bowed straight from the UEFA EURO 2012 quarter-finals following defeat on penalties to Italy.Hakeem Nicks Jersey However Gerrard, that happen to be 34 in the event the FIFA World Cup rolls around, is adamant he hopes to prolong his career under Roy Hodgson after reveling in the responsibility in the captain's armband.Justin Tuck Jersey I have had background chat with the manager and told him My business is available for as long as I am wanted with this level, said Gerrard. I have loved it [the captaincy]. Concerning loved the load. I have enjoyed every minute laptop or computer. I have tried my best and gave it everything We've got. It is composed by kittyshine2012superbowlcom 06.26.2012
Tag
Mark Bavaro Jersey

没有评论:

发表评论