2012年6月20日星期三

Plaxico Burress really wants to play for Panthers in 2012

Plaxico Burress said with a radio interview the 2009 week that, no doubt about that, he hopes to play for your Carolina Panthers next season, ESPN reports. But, although Burress has received calls off their NFC South teams, the Panthers haven't called yet, he told WFNZ in Charlotte on Monday.personalized saints jersey My brother lives straight away in Charlotte, my cousin lives there in Charlotte, and all my family possibly there is in Columbia, Structured. It would to get a great situation all the way around and being close to everybody. Not except, but twiddling with Cam, who I reckon is one of the five quarterbacks in all of football, make sure I can remember Steve Smith has actually been one of my favorites. I just think it's actually a great situation.Womens Saints Jerseys Burress told WFNZ that NFL teams are interested in him but he hasn't found a good fit. In February, Burress had expressed a robust desire to sign using the Philadelphia Eagles but there apparently doesn't seem to be a match within the team and receiver because remains unsigned.Darren Sproles camo jersey I would like to put myself able to go out and be successful and to make your guys around me better and obviously have fun with a quarterback who could really have fun with the position. It's simply about me picking my spots and seeing where I am a good fit. You only look at a job like Carolina. You can't come across a better situation than that. 06.21.2012
Tag
Darren Sharper jersey

没有评论:

发表评论