2012年6月20日星期三

Plaxico Burress chooses to play for Panthers in 2012

Plaxico Burress said with a radio interview earlier this week that, no doubt relating to this, he chooses to play for any Carolina Panthers next season, ESPN reports. But, although Burress has received calls using NFC South teams, the Panthers haven't called yet, he told WFNZ in Charlotte on Monday.Super Bowl Jerseys My brother lives right here in Charlotte, my cousin lives there in Charlotte, and many types of my family maybe there is in Columbia, Sc. It would you should be a great situation all the way around and being close to everybody. Not only that, but twiddling with Cam, who I believe is one of the hourly caregivers quarterbacks in all of football, make sure I can remember Steve Smith have been one of my favorites. I just think it's a really great situation.Custom Jersey Burress told WFNZ that NFL teams want to him but he hasn't found the perfect fit. In February, Burress had expressed a powerful desire to sign considering the Philadelphia Eagles but there apparently doesn't look like they're a match within the team and receiver since he remains unsigned.Hakeem Nicks Jersey I need to put myself in the position to go out and have success and to improve guys around me better and obviously spend playtime with a quarterback who is going to really be in the position. It is quite about me picking my spots and seeing where I'm a good fit. Simply look at a situation like Carolina. You wonrrrt come across a better situation than that. 06.21.2012
Tag
Tiki Barber Jersey

没有评论:

发表评论